Hello everyone, and welcome to the year of the horse 2014
Hello everyone and happy new year to you all. Let’s make this year a good one. This year I will be travelling a bit interstate and overseas and have a lot of work on. On a personnel level one of my daughters will be marrying so this is an exciting event, not only for me, but for all my family. Last year I published my fourth book which was a simple tarot book, available on Amazon and my webpage. I also wrote a fantastic book on the paranormal which will be my fifth to date and that should be coming out this year.
On a personnel level, I feel this year will be a progressive year of great change for everyone, but on a much higher vibration. This means that the more aware you are of your actions and your good intentions, this in turn should help you spread your wings and progress smoothly to your desired outcome, making your dreams a reality.
We are now in what is called a year 7. This to me is a spiritual year, which makes it possible to help progress you in your desired outcomes and to open you up to new and exciting spiritual philosophies, making you view the world in a much better way.
Fortune Foretelling in 2014
Overview: It is their order to encounter the Year of Birth (Benming Nian), a year to offend “Taisui’, the god in charge of people’s fortune. In 2014, their fortune in all aspects will be fluctuant which requires their great cares. They may stress out, in which case they are suggested to self-adjust by talking more to others or taking part in group activities. Upon any difficulties, they should be strong to overcome them all. If they treat people around friendly and behave righteously, they will smoothly get through the year.
Horse people are easily offended this year even for trifles, and seem not to keep a harmonious relationship with colleagues. Sometimes they doubt themselves too much, gradually short of confidence. When finishing a task, they ask people around to confirm again and again. In this case, it is suggested to be confident and talk more to family instead of complaining to colleagues. Just keep a low profile, get along well with boss and be careful of tricks by mean people and then they will make some achievements in job.
Their financial fortune will be unstable in 2014. It seems that there will be much unexpected cost. Thus to make ends meet comes first When managing money matters, they should consider accepting others’ suggestion. It is necessary to be careful to make any investment. Businesspeople should make a full scheme before making a large amount of investment, because the market will be changeable in the year.
Relationships: The fortune in love life for horse people will be just so-so. If they would like to get married in the year, it is strongly suggested to select an auspicious date according to the dates of birth of the bride and the bridegroom, or they will suffer a lot in marriage. Singles may meet several people that they have feelings for, but none of them are doomed to be their Mr./Ms. Right. If standing in dilemma, they’d better refer to the idea or suggestion of their relatives and friends. Husband and wife will argue a lot in the year, to avoid which communication and mutual understanding weighs. For all lovers, mutual trust is the secret for an everlasting relationship.
As they offend “Taisui” this year, they may suffer some discomforts. They also need to be careful to avoid unexpected injuries by knives and others sharp items. Females should pay attention to problem in urinary system and males need to care more about their stomach. Adjusting their emotions and travelling outside will help with their health as well. They also need to remember not to eat too much for each meal.
My Predictions for 2014
- Another Marriage and pregnancy in the Royal Family
- Young famous dark haired actor will die of an overdose
- New Partner and Soul mate for our own very talented and lovely Danni Minogue
- Extreme weather conditions, fire and flooding continuing in Australia
- More refugees and people will want to come and live in Australia because of the turmoil in the rest of the world
- We will become more aware of the environment – waste disposal, windmills and technologies will advance
- Australian scientists are working on these technologies now and the Government will focus on these slowly
- Australian economy will level out
- Interest rates to increase and there will be a housing slump
- Cutbacks for the poor people and there will be more homeless on the streets
- There will be a death of an Australian Politician not in power
- There will be infighting in the Liberal party and someone (guess who) will go, and another person will take over with more foresight within 18 months
- America will have more unemployment which will rise and there economy will slump
- Water rising on coastlines globally due to climate change
- More attacks in the Middle East and Iran
- New drug for cancer which is being researched now and will save millions of lives
This dear friends, is a good time to save and be aware of the environment, and to be more responsible for your actions as responsibility and care can go a long way!
Kerrie Erwin’s Spiritual Tips for 2014
- Personal Responsibility
- Loving yourself for whom you are as a soul and learning forgiveness.
- Treating others as equals
- Understanding and having compassion for everyone around her
- To honour others as you would honour yourself
- To respect the planet and environment you live in
- To live in harmony with everything around you
- To feel the beauty and energy of your own surroundings
- to fee peace and wholeness inside you via the breath.
- To see everyone and everything as a mirror for your own learning
- Remember to have faith, as we are all ONE and connected with the DIVINE SPIRIT OF GOODNESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Peace, love and blessings,
Kerrie Erwin, Psychic Medium & Healer.